Backgroud

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Well, here we go.

It has been awhile since my last post. I am just used to reading blogs and not typing one. I am going to try to make a better habit of it.

In my last post I was discussing something that were ticking me off. Well alot has happened since my last post. I had some female issues and had surgery on July 7th. I had lots of polyups removed from several places. After surgery, I was told that they were what has caused me not to be able to get pregnant. I guess this explains my problem. So, this month is my first normal cycle. Hopefully after all of this I can have a baby. A good summer baby would be wonderful.

The weather here is yucky! It is raining and just blah! I am so ready for Fall. College football has already started. This makes me excited!!! I love this time of year and it is almost here!!! Yay!! Come on fall!!

No comments: