Backgroud

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday is the 2nd day of the week.

I am a teacher and off all summer. Is seems exciting but there is so much today. My good friends dad passed away so I have the funeral stuff. I also have my Gradndaddy's "Surprise" 80th birthday party Thursday night. I cannot believe my Grandaddy is gonna be 80!! I love that man!!

I have a few things to say today.

1.) What do you have to do to get someone to answer emails or voice messages. For about two weeks I have been calling several different places wanting to speak to people. I have done everything to get contact with them. Guess what nothing?!!! Do not have email or voice mail if you can't freaking call back or respond.

2.) I wanna also say something that I hope does not offend people. First of all, I have been happily married for almost two years. I dated my husband since November of 2000. He is my everything. We have ben wanting a baby. Anyone else feel this with me? We have been "trying" but not making it a job since October of 2007. We have had no luck. It seems everyone I know is getting prego. A friend of mine who doesn't need any kids has three. She got pregnant and lost it, then is pregnant again. I am like WTF?? Why can I not have one?? I am financially capable and everything. I wanna baby!!!

Sorry to vent, but I feel better! Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

No comments: