Backgroud

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bring on Fall!!

Yesterday, I got in the attic and got the fall stuff down. I was sooooo excited!! I get excited when it gets this time of year. We go fall and then right into Christmas! The weather is wonderful here. I love it as well.

This time of year also bring many fun activities. We have weddings, football, family time and more football. I seriously can't think of one person that does not love this time of year. The leaves turn colors and fall off. It just all makes for pretty scenery and pretty pictures!

Anyways, I am very up in odds about this election. I wanted John Edwards from the beginning, but now...that is out. I have never been either Democratic or Republican. I just vote for whose ideas I fill lead. I am a very firm advocate in voting!! PLEASE do it!! You have the right. Anyways, I am just torn. They both have some good points. I like Palin a lot, however, I don't care to much for McCain. I feel we need someone younger in office to help us younger folks out. I also, like some of the ideas Obama has to say. Yes, I said like. I love the zero to five plan they have going on. It starts children receiving educational help at the earliest possible.

I am struggling. Hopefully the debate coming up at "OLE MISS" will help me out. In the mean time....I am off to continue thinking about this.

No comments: