Backgroud

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ssssssss.....


So, we all know what this is. It is a picture of snakes. Yes, lots of snakes. Hint plural word with -s at the end. Let me tell you why this post and a little history. I am not very fond of snakes. I am more scared of frogs though. I can handle snakes as long as I can see them. I will kill them in a second. Might be illegal, but oh well!
Anyways, this afternoon, Kevin was out playing golf with the guys. I was picking up outside just minding my own business. Well we have a 4-wheeler parked by our house. I was over there cleaning up and picked up a towel. On the ground was what I though was like fifty-million snakes!!!! They were RIGHT THERE!!! YUCK!! I stood there and remained calm. As, they began to scurry away, I noticed there were only 4!! YES, ONLY 4!! They then crawled through the lattice, and into a vent. Guess were the vent went??
You guessed it! UNDER my house!!! Now, there are four snakes under my house!! Two of them were little, but two were like 3ft+ long! I immediately called Kevin. I was freaking out!! What if they get in my house? I feel icky all over now!! Needless to say, tomorrow I am calling Terminex and seeing what they can do. We are also putting poison of some sort. I have to have them out!! So...pray for me tonight as I "try" to sleep with the thought of snakes under my house!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my!!! That had to be terrible. I probably would have been like Pee Wee Herman when he was trying to rescue those snakes from the burning pet store. He fainted right in the middle of them! I hate them too! Did you catch what type of snakes they were? Well, regardless, they were snakes.