Backgroud

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My First Time

Hello Bloggers,

I am a beginner at all of this. I am 26, married to my best friend Kevin. We have no children, but hopefully one day will. I live in Ripley, Tn. I do not like it here, but it is the place my husband calls home. I have a dog, Cooper. He is a Border Collier. I have a white cat named Charlie. We also have lots of fish. I love shopping, however I am a bargain shopper. We both like sports! We love Ole Miss Football!! Go Rebels! We love Nascar and differ as to who we cheer for. I guess it is a house divided there. My husband and I both graduated from the University of Memphis. We are both teachers, which means.....low funds! Anyways, enough about me for now. Hope to talk to you all soon with more interesting topics.

No comments: