Backgroud

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Summer Summer Summer Time!!

Now that I have officially begun my summer, I am so thrilled!!! I love sleeping somewhat late, lounging around and enjoying some me time!! We went swimming yesterday for the first time this year. Last year, Karoline was my little water baby. She wasn't as excited this year, but still enjoyed herself.

Here she is ready to jump in and go swimming!! She has grown up so much these last few months!!
Needed a snack break!!! Yummy Chips!!!


Here she is with Angel. She loves her Angel so much!!! Angel is awesome with her and I am glad she got to join us on this trip!!

Now....here is my big girl going off the diving board!!! She loved it!! She was a little apprehensive but she was ready!! I really wanted to be the mom just throw her in and she will learn to swim, but I couldn't.
We had fun swimming and can't wait to go again!!! We somehow have to beg daddy to get a country club membership or a pool!! Both are very unlikely!! :(

No comments: