Backgroud

Monday, October 12, 2009

2 months and shots!!

I am so eager to post current events, but feel I need to indulge in the past a bit. At Karoline's 2 month check up she weight in at a whopping 9lbs 4 Oz's. She was 22 1/4 inches long too!! My baby is growing!!! We were almost 10 lbs. This is the Dr appointment for shots. :( I was so nervous and sad. Kevin stayed home all day with her and I took off 1/2 day. She was in the best mood. Shots went ummmmmm OK. she did cry but we immediately fed her and had given her Tylenol before we got there. She slept some of the day, but never ran fever or go cranky. ---To the right is Karoline before we left to go to the Dr. she was all perky and happy!! Isn't she adorable???!!!!


Below is Karoline on the table awaiting the unknown..... :(



We also have Karoline on the scales weighing up to almost 10 lbs!!!












Then we have Sweet Karoline asleep in her pack n' play after the shots. She is soooo adorable!!

No comments: