Backgroud

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A few of my stuff

We took Karoline to church when she was 2 months old. She did so well. It felt so good to have my baby at church. I want her to grow up in church and know it must start young. Aren't these two pictures adorable?!!!

The below picture is of her stretching on her changing table. Look home long!!!








Karoline is growing up!! It is so sweet but so bitter sweet! The pics to the left and below are Karoline in her big girl clothes I call them. She looks like a little doll to me. She is really starting to coo and make all sorts of funny noises. She also loves being on her belly, can follow sound, eats every 3-4 hours about 4-5 ounces at a time. She still is not a fan of socks. She is still on her medicine and thinks it is yummy!!! Karoline is amazed with her daddy. She smiles at him every time she sees him.













This is Karoline on the way to my moms. I said lets go to Nana's and she started talking to me!!! PRICELESS!!



















This is Bug after her bath. She is the silliest at this time. I look forward to this everynight.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

She is beautiful! I'm so glad to have found your blog! Have a great weekend!
Michelle