Backgroud

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh Baby!!

Well the waiting is over and baby arrived. This pregnancy was ROUGH.  Since October 3, I have been off work in minimal activity. I was blacking out and had some other breathing issues.  I went in to labor and delivery once even for a kidney stone or kidney problem so they said. On Nov 12, I had a Dr's appointment. The previous Sunday was the absolute worse. I was miserable and so ready.  When I went in I was having some uncomfortable pain on my right side. Dr Wortham sent me to have ct scan and start induction. Ct showed fluid around my heart.

Cervidil inserted around 2 on Nov 12. By midnight it had fallen out and a second placed.  At 2 I was dilated to 4-5 and got my epidural.  She was born at 8:19 November 13. She weighed 6 lbs 2 oz and was 19.25 inches long.  Katherine was and ounce heavier than Karoline but a quarter on an inch shorter.  Labor was easy!!! Pushed 3 times and she was here. 

Karoline is head over hills for her.  I was so worried at how she would be or how I would be with 2. Everything has been good.   

No comments: